drt96856 2013-08-01 20:39
浏览 38

如何安全地存储sql文件apache服务器

So, I'm writing a php script which will be tied to a cron job that will backup my site's db on a regular basis. The db will get saved to a new sql file daily just incase anything unfortunate should happen to the live version. I am aware of how bad it would be for someone to be able to get a hold of one of these files, exposing both the db structure and user email addresses (passwords are encrypted).

I am not extraordinarily security savvy, and this is one of those things you HAVE to get right the first time around. I'm not to prideful to admit when it's best to ask for help so I figured I'd inquire with the trusted Stack Overflow community. (I realize it's likely there is a question similar to this somewhere, but I have been unable to find it).

What steps do I need to take to make sure these files can't be accessed? Note, it is an Apache server. Is it enough to store them in a directory outside of the root which is limited to group read/write (no public read)? Or is it necessary to password protect the directory or even encrypt the actual files? I'd really rather not if I don't have to (encrypt the files), it would just make it more of a pain to use them, but if it's needed...

Also relevant, access to these files is NOT being built into an application interface. I don't need or want to have them accessible by an http request. FTP only. So my question isn't regarding any password protection of a UI.

Thank you all so much for your time!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhuan2101 2013-08-01 21:04
    关注

Storing on the server

If you must, store them outside of the web root and download them with something like rsync over ssh.

Best option (assuming you're running MySQL)

Don't store them on the server, but rather run a cron on your local machine and use ssh and MySQL to do the dump to your local system. That way there is no ominous file someone can have that contains all of your data (unless of course your local network is compromised).

Another option (again another example with MySQL)

You might also look into doing database replication with your local machine by setting up a local MySQL server.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100