douou9094747 2014-01-26 01:46
浏览 44
已采纳

使用php在mysql中创建一个ip访问计数器

I am a very novice programmer and am just beginning to use php. I am using php to get the user ip store it in mysql. try inserting the ip to the mysql db. if it is already there then update the visit count. But none of my queries are working. It is returning that I am connected to my db This is what i have so far:

$ipaddress = $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];
 print "$ipaddress <br>";

$rv = mysqli_real_query("INSERT INTO visit ( ipaddress, count) VALUES (  '$ipaddress', 1)");
if ($rv === false){
 mysqli_real_query($con,"UPDATE visit SET count=count+1
 WHERE ipaddress = '$ipaddress'");
 mysqli_close($con);
 }
 mysqli_close($rv);
$count = mysqli_real_query("SELECT count from visit where ipaddress = '$ipaddress'");
print "You have visited this site $count time(s)";
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douwei3280 2014-01-26 02:18
    关注

1.) Where's your $con for your first query in $rv?

2.) Your queries need backticks for reserved words such as count:

$rv = mysqli_real_query($con, "INSERT INTO `visit`(`ipaddress`, `count`) VALUES('$ipaddress', 1)");

3.) Your inside if statement will only fire if there is an error in your first line. This means you'll never actually UPDATE the count, unless something went wrong.

Suggestion 1: - Open up your table in phpmyadmin and insert a row in manually with your IP address and some random count number. Then work on being able to display the line You have visited this site x time(s). Once that is working, then work on inserting/updating your table.

Suggestion 2: You should do it the other way around. That is, check to see if the ip address exists in the table. If it does - update it. If it doesn't exist, then add a new row.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)