dsmupo6631 2010-05-12 10:33
浏览 31
已采纳

如何在Eclipse中显示phpDoc注释

I wonder how I can make PHPDoc-comments visible in Eclipse on a project-wide basis. For the moment, it only works in the current, open file.

It would be super to be able to check out all the @params and descriptions that I have put in before each function, outside the function's own file.

Thanks a lot!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyi5570 2010-05-12 13:05
    关注

If you have already documented your code elements via docblocks, then when you use those elements in your code, the hover popups feature of Eclipse will indeed show you what's in their docblocks. This doesn't require you to have the other file open, e.g. writing code in test.php that uses class Foo from foo.php... you're not required to have foo.php open in the editor in order for your Foo object in test.php to have hover popup docblock info visible.

If such hover popups are not showing docblock info to you, then you might need to revisit your buildpath/includepath settings in your PHP project, particularly if the elements you're trying to use are actually defined in another project than the one you're working in.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 平滑拟合曲线该如何生成
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 自己瞎改改,结果现在又运行不了了