dongxu1668 2015-07-20 07:23
浏览 565
已采纳

卸载通过load()加载的JS以避免重复?

I'm building a dynamic website that loads all pages inside a "body" div via jquery's load(). The problem is I have a script looped with setInterval inside the loaded PHP page, the reason being I want the script loaded only when that page is displayed. Now I discovered that the scripts keep running even after "leaving" the page (loading something else inside the div without refresh) and if I keep leaving / returning the loops stack up flooding my server with GET requests (from the javascript).

What's a good way to unload all JS once you leave the page? I could do a simple dummy var to not load scripts twice, but I would like to stop the loop after leaving the page because it's causing useless traffic and spouting console errors as elements it's supposed to fill are no longer there.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but it's pretty hard to come up with keywords for this.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douyamitong57935 2015-07-20 07:41
    关注

1) why don't you try with clearInterval? 2) if you have a general (main) function a( ) { ... } doing something you can just override it with function a() { }; doing nothing 3) if you null the references to something it will be garbage collected

no code provided, so no more I can do to help you

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB怎么通过柱坐标变换画开口是圆形的旋转抛物面?
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿