drq61040 2013-12-30 13:38
浏览 19
已采纳

确定网站系统的源代码

Ok, in work I use a particular system to look up part numbers for products. It's accessed in the browser and can only be accessed by company machines and I have a log on to use the system. Once logged in, I type in the part number and it prints a list into a rich text field with the part number, serial number, description and some other bits of info. It doesnt have the ability to search for multiple part numbers, so I literally have to type in the first, wait for the result, then the second, etc. What I'm looking to do is write some code that will loop through a text file and print out part of the result into the text file next to each part number. This kind of code I'm used to.

My problem however is that I dont know what the source code / function is for this company owned system. If I view the source I cant see a js file or anything similar with what I would think the script would live in, so assume its server side. If I watch the requests, I can see the parameters being passed, but I dont know how I could recreate this in code and obtain a result. Would be nice if it spat out some json, but I dont think its that easy :-)

Any pointers to get me going and areas I should look at?

Thoughts appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwang9650 2013-12-30 13:42
    关注

You can view the response headers in the browser's network tab, if it's php, by default it adds a header that you'll recognize.

But, how will you deploy your server side code if you don't have access to the server? And if you do, then why do you need to guess the language like this?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 MATLAB动图问题
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名