duanboxue3422 2014-10-17 06:44
浏览 367

Ghostscript可以在商业应用程序中免费使用吗?

I am currently developping for a client a wordpress CMS which will act as webservices for a windows phone application. In this CMS, I will use ImageMagick for PHP to convert a multipage PDF to a single image. This image will then be sent to windows phone application. The PDF will almost never changed and it is to make the operation transparent for admin of CMS. I want, when they change the PDF (which will be perhaps extremly rare), to make make it invisible for them.

My question is this : can we use GhostScript which will be used by ImageMagick without a commercial licence ?

I contacted Artifex but they weren't very helpful with their answers. They oriented me to another of theirs software. They didn't answer at all my questions.

Thanks

Tristan

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlie7962 2014-10-17 07:08
    关注

The answer is simple, if you are conforming to the AGPL then you can use AGPL software freely. If you aren't, then you can't.

This isn't a legal site, so I doubt people will be comfortable giving you legal advice (I certainly wouldn't be, I am definitely not a lawyer), if you have concerns about your proposed use, then you should seek competent legal advice. You will almost certainly have to pay for that of course.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向