dptrmt4366 2015-04-03 17:07
浏览 90

长时间执行后,PHP exec不会获得stdout

I got a program written in C and compiled with gcc, which I've tested for memory leaks etc in both Linux with Valgrind and in Windows with drmemory, and that with the relevant problematic argv arguments. I've found absolutely no problem doing so, and I get the output I expect when doing so. The only libraries included, and barely used are, stdio.h, stdlib.h, string.h, sys/time.h. Only output is printf and fopen to a specific file, which of course is closed after use, no messing with around with stdout or stderr or something like that.

I call this program from PHP with exec, and the program seems to work perfectly almost all the time, except for some few times when the executable takes like 30+ seconds or something along those lines. The problem is then that it seems I don't get the stdout that I should get assigned to the $output argument with the PHP exec function call, neither does it return anything, which should be the last line outputted from the program. The return value argument for the exec function gets set to 0, which really is the only return value the main function in the C program is set to return, there's no exit or anything else. I've of course set the time limit of the PHP script to 0, and it can run for hours just fine. Should also be noted I run this PHP script from cmd.exe in Windows 7 with administrator privileges.

I've been debugging this so much now, and before I decided to post here, I wanted to see if it actually got to the printf part of my program where the output I want should be printed, so I made it write the exact same string to file right after the printf. Guess what? It wrote the expected result to that file......

From this I take it that PHP exec somehow don't get the stdout output after a certain amount of time. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

I guess a possible fix is to make the PHP script check the created file for the output instead of getting it through the $output argument that should get it from stdout. Perhaps do this when it gets nothing from $output, but this seems like a very shabby workaround.

Is there some kind of setting I've missed?

I'm running PHP 5.6.6.

EDIT: I've also already made sure to set this at the start of the PHP script before I even started doing any of the tests etc:

error_reporting(E_ALL);
set_time_limit(0);
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanmu3049 2015-04-03 17:21
    关注

Did you try to extend the maximum execution time in your server configuration (or by using set_time_limit())? The default one is 30 as I remember correctly. Maybe this causes the problems.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥17 pro*C预编译“闪回查询”报错SCN不能识别
  • ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。