duanmorong9597 2009-10-29 05:01 采纳率: 100%
浏览 34
已采纳

在将用户传递给flash时隐藏用户的xml

We have a little in-house LMS with courses built in Flash. Scores are updated and retrieved with POSTs to PHP scripts which query a MySQL database. All the course content and quiz questions are in xml files. Those XML files are easily accessible from a user's Temporary Internet Files (sort of SCORM style, for those familiar with it) and while you'd have to be pretty desperate to cheat at something like a Fire Safety test, it's still a vulnerability we'd like to solve.

I intend to move the quiz data (and eventually, the course content) into a MySQL database, then probably build the XML in PHP and echo that to the Flash course (as we've been doing to update and retrieve assessment scores). I think I could limit how and when the xml is displayed by passing hashes and shared secrets and whatnot between the PHP page and Flash, but this only limits outside access, and anyone viewing the course legitimately will still see the XML passed around (I think..).

Surely I'm not reinventing fire here. Is there a method or a technology in existence that allows the safe, discrete passage of xml into Flash?

Edit: Ideally, I'd probably want to pass the questions and possible answers from MySQL to Flash, then pass the chosen answer back and do the marking server-side.. but time is money, and I'm looking for an answer that will require as little rebuilding of the flash framework as possible.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtf54486 2009-10-29 17:47
    关注

I used to work for a company that did flash-based web games with a similar concept to this. What we used to do is call the xml server from inside flash using ActionScript. The flash files were obfuscated with a commercial obfuscation tool (yes, flash files can be decompiled). You may not need to worry about that. As far as keeping the transfer data secure you could obfuscate it by base-64 encoding it or using some sort of light encryption so that the flash movie will decrypt it and process the content.

Ultimately with packet sniffing tools (or even just firebug) you can see the request/response from your browser so really some sort of encryption/encoding is the best way to go. I would consider the tech-level of your audience and the level of motivation to cheat when you look into securing the data streams.

Good luck.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)