duan7264 2012-03-06 18:34
浏览 330
已采纳

将特殊字符插入Postgresql数据库

I have a php script which returns some values with special characters, especially single quotes(') and the 'at sign'(@). The values that contain these characters are not inserted into the database. I saw a post in doing this on mysql database at (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2584066/php-how-to-insert-special-characters-into-a-database). My question then is how can it be done in Postgresql database.

See below the php code:

<?php
require 'table.php';

// Opens a connection to a PostgresSQL server
$connection = pg_connect("dbname=postgis user=postgres password=local");

// Execute query        

foreach ($xml->item as $entry){ 
$georss = $entry->children($namespaces['georss']);
list($lat, $lng) = explode(' ', (string)$georss->point);
$query = "INSERT INTO geognews(title, link, author, latitude, longitude) VALUES ('" . $entry->title . "', '" . $entry->link . "', '" . $entry->children($namespaces['dc'])->creator . "', '" . $lat . "', '" . $lng . "')";

$result = pg_query($query);
printf ("These values are inserted into the database - %s %s %s", $entry->title, $entry->link, $entry->children($namespaces['dc'])->creator, $lat, $lng);
}

pg_close();

?>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhao6584 2012-03-06 18:38
    关注

You have a few of options:

• You could wrap dynamic data pg_escape_string() (and related functions for other types) to properly encode special characters. This will require the least amount of change to the code you've posted.

• You could use prepared statements and bind your dynamic data as parameters. See the docs for pg_prepare() for examples on how to do this. Prepared statements are the recommended way to protect against SQL Injection.

• You could use PDO with parameterized queries. This gives you the safety and performance benefits of parameterized queries plus a universal database abstraction layer.

The last option is preferred.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下stata17中这段代码哪里有问题呀
  • ¥15 flink cdc无法实时同步mysql数据
  • ¥100 有人会搭建GPT-J-6B框架吗?有偿
  • ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号