douxun3496
2014-06-15 21:23
浏览 113
已采纳

xampp未显示保存在htdocs文件夹中的.php文件

I am using windows 7 and just installed xampp server to "E:\xampp" in my laptop to learn php. Now the problem is whenever I start xampp server by starting "xampp_start" in xampp folder and start Apache and MySQL from "xampp-control" and type localhost in my browser it automatically gets converted into "localhost/xampp/" and display a default page instead of displaying the .php file which I created in htdocs folder.
Another problem is when I created a folder in htdocs folder and saved a index.php and another .php file which was created by me, it is not showing that folder too.
I know this question has been asked before but I didn't get any solution from there because I started xampp_start from xampp folder and Apache & MySQL from xampp-control. So please help. Thanks in advance.
This is the default picture which is being displayed:
enter image description here

• 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doudan5136 2014-06-15 23:23
    已采纳

Thing is if you create any .php file in htdocs folder, you have to run that file as "localhost/filename.php" but if you created any folder in htdocs, for example folder name is "work" then you have to type "localhost/work/" and then it will show file contained in that folder.

已采纳该答案
    打赏 评论
  • doulang9953 2015-06-29 09:44

First copy the files of htdocs and paste on any drive and delete the htdocs folder then create another folder and paste the files in this folder and restart the server.

打赏 评论
  • doufunuo4787 2019-07-12 20:40

Hi Guys Here Iam Gonna Show You How You Can Fix This Error Follow me Don't worry ! If xampp is not showing .php files in htdoc/folder OK: Just change the name of that file which is not showing and refresh or reopen the localhost directory it will-be show Your file If this method work or not comment below Good luck and keep it up. @gamerinc

打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题