dqhnp44220 2015-11-05 08:48
浏览 59
已采纳

随机生成的PHP IV在IOS中无法正常工作

The problem is the base 64 encoded iv(in PHP) doesn't match when decoded in IOS

The scenario is I am using Blowfish Algorithm CBC mode . Simply server(PHP) generate a random cryptographic IV and encoded base64 format , send to IOS . The Problem is here when-time I try to decode , the decoded results are not correct always . Sometime it generates correct and rest of time error.

Here is my PHP code.

public function ivGenerator()
{
    $ivSize = mcrypt_get_iv_size(MCRYPT_BLOWFISH, MCRYPT_MODE_CBC);
    $iv = mcrypt_create_iv($ivSize, MCRYPT_RAND);
    echo base64_encode($iv);

}

Here is two result set of ivGenerator which i will use later for decoding

bTpkpLxMbNo=
aIvJeujxW7w=

Here is my IOS code .

NSString *ecodedIVString = @"bTpkpLxMbNo=";    
NSData *ecodedIVData= [[NSData alloc] initWithBase64EncodedString:ecodedIVString options:0];
NSString *decodeIVString = [[NSString alloc] initWithData:ecodedIVData encoding:NSASCIIStringEncoding];
NSLog(@"decodeIVString  %@" , decodeIVString); // m:d¤¼LlÚ   //its correct 

If I use ,

NSString *ecodedIVString = @"aIvJeujxW7w="; 

Then the result is hÉzèñ[¼ , but the actual result should be h‹Ézèñ[¼

I have tried

NSWindowsCP1252StringEncoding , NSISOLatin1StringEncoding ,      NSUTF8StringEncoding 

But all of them are unable to generate accurate result (approx. 10 test I have found it).

Thanks in advance !

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumiang0597 2015-11-05 13:12
    关注

You should print out the result in hexadecimals and then perform a comparison.

It seems that the encoding on both platforms is the same (something you should not take for granted) so you get the same characters back. However, it isn't sure that the font or font version you are using shows the characters. It could also be that one platform shows an character for unknown encoding sequences, and the other doesn't show anything at all.

This brings us to the basic issue: if you decode random byte values then you may encounter byte sequences that do not translate to a character. So comparing binary strings by converting them to a printable string is no good. Instead you need to directly compare the bytes (e.g. by saving the IV to iv.bin files) or by translating them into hexadecimals.

It's extremely likely that the IV's are identical, despite the fact that the printout is different.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率