doulu1907 2018-06-28 21:13 采纳率: 100%
浏览 93

使用php或js / jquery按顺序匹配字符串中的单词

i have a program to test candidates typing speed. they basicly follow string for 3 mins. after 3 mins i piece string into array in php and compare by order.

this code have serial errors like; 1- when candidates jumps between rows like up and down order confuses in algorithm and miscalculates matching words. 2- in one session we have 100 candidates typing. it means my wampserver will take 100 requests to compare huge strings at the same time. it causes to not respond to some candidates. that'll take us to re test these candidates since we couldn't get results from wampserver.

since i need to keep results in mysql, i'm thinking of loading calculate jobs to javascript in their browser and only send results to wampserver to write these down to mysql.

i'm searching alternative ways to solve these problems for 5 months at least and here i'm open to any kind of suggestions.

should i make calculations at javascript by spliting string into words to array and compare? or should i keep it in php wampserver but how to solve these kind of instant 100 requests run smoothly.

thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongsu3664 2018-06-28 22:06
    关注

Here is a simple example on how to compare 2 arrays

var arr1 = 'This is an example'.split(' ');
    var arr2 = ['This', 'is', 'a', 'example'];

for (var i = 0; i < arr2.length; i++)
      if (arr1[i] !== arr2[i])
        console.log(arr1[i], 'Didnt match at index', i);

</div>