dongshanfan1941 2015-08-16 19:48
浏览 164
已采纳

大型CSV文件导入到mysql,最佳实践

Looking for insight on the best approach for large csv file imports to mysql and managing the dataset. This is for an ecommerce storefront "startup". All product data will be read from csv files which are download via curl (server to server).

Each csv file represents a different supplier/warehouse with up to 100,000 products. In total there are roughly 1.2 million products spread over 90-100 suppliers. At least 75% of the row data (51 columns) is redundant garbage and will not be needed.

Would it be better to use mysqli LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE to 'temp_products' table. Then, make the needed data adjustments per row, then insert to the live 'products' table or simply use fgetcsv() and go row by row? The import will be handled by a CronJob using the sites php.ini with a memory limit of 128M.

• Apache V2.2.29
  • PHP V5.4.43
  • MySQL V5.5.42-37.1-log
  • memory_limit 128M

I'm not looking for "How to's". I'm simply looking for the "best approach" from the communities perspective and experience.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujuanxun7167 2015-08-16 21:27
    关注

I have direct experience of doing something virtually identical to what you describe -- lots of third party data sources in different formats all needing to go into a single master table.

I needed to take different approaches for different data sources, because some were in XML, some in CSV, some large, some small, etc. For the large CSV ones, I did indeed follow roughly your suggested routed:

• I used LOAD DATA INFILE to dump the raw contents into a temporary table.
    • I took the opportunity to transform or discard some of the data within this query; LOAD DATA INFILE allows some quite complex queries. This allowed me to use the same temp table for several of the import processes even though they had quite different CSV data, which made the next step easier.
    • I then used a set of secondary SQL queries to pull the temp data into the various main tables. All told, I had about seven steps to the process.

I had a set of PHP classes to do the imports, which all implemented a common interface. This meant that I could have a common front-end program which could run any of the importers.

Since a lot of the importers did similar tasks, I put the commonly used code in traits so that the code could be shared.

Some thoughts based on the things you said in your question:

• LOAD DATA INFILE will be orders of magnitude quicker than fgetcsv() with a PHP loop.
    • LOAD DATA INFILE queries can be very complex and achieve very good data mapping without ever having to run any other code, as long as the imported data is going into a single table.
    • Your memory limit is likely to need to be raised. However, using LOAD DATA INFILE means that it will be MySQL which will use the memory, not PHP, so the PHP limit won't come into play for that. 128M is still likely to be too low for you though. -If you struggle to import the whole thing in one go, try using some simple Linux shell commands to split the file into several smaller chunks. CSV data format should make that fairly simple.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示