douzhan1994 2009-09-27 11:54
浏览 93
已采纳

电子商务不同的购物车项目数据库和模型设计

I have a ecommerce site that has 2 types of products: books & seminars participations. They are different, and have different attributes. I am curious how would you model this in the DB and as models (since you cannot inherit multiple classes)

Right now i have something like: DB

products (id, name ....)
seminars (id, title, date ....)
cart (id, session_id ...)
cart (id, cart_id, type, id_model) the type is product OR seminar

as for models i have a

cart_item_abstract
cart_item_product -> cart_item_abstract
cart_item_seminar -> cart_item_abstract
cart_order_product -> cart_item_product
cart_order_seminar -> cart_item_seminar

But that means i have to duplicate some of the code required by order objects.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dpstir0081 2009-09-27 19:29
    关注

You should google for Inheritance Mapping", it all boils down to these choices:

• SINGLE_TABLE: Table-per-class-hierarchy, in this scenario the classes of one class erarchy are all mapped to one table.
    • JOINED: Table-per-subclass, in this strategy each subclass will have its own table. To retrieve an object from the database the superclass and subclass tables are joined. This also applies to subclasses of subclasses.
    • TABLE_PER_CLASS: table-per-class, each concrete class is stored in its own table. All properties (including inherited) are mapped to the table of the concrete class.

The selection depends on specific requirement - performance vs. simplicity, etc.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 arduino控制ps2手柄一直报错
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 求chat4.0解答一道线性规划题,用lingo编程运行,第一问要求写出数学模型和lingo语言编程模型,第二问第三问解答就行,我的ddl要到了谁来求了
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题