dongwo5449 2014-11-03 18:18
浏览 55
已采纳

迁移MS Access到MySQL数据库的问题

We recently developed a PHP/MySQL program that works fine when test data is entered through the program but when we migrated actual data from MS Access to MySQL using ODBC there were problems.

The MySQL and Access databases have quite different schemas. Looking at the migrated data in phpmyadmin, it appears that the data was imported (all the data is there) but when we try to view data through the program, data retrieval is selective (some data is retrieved and some is not). For example, if I select “company” on a certain page from a dropdown, it correctly displays company information but if I navigate to another page that is supposed to display products associated with a subdivision and select “subdivision” from a dropdown, it either doesn’t display any data or displays only one product even though there are several.

How do I troubleshoot this problem?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douniewei6346 2014-11-18 00:35
    关注

Originally we were looking for a protocol or some suggestions on how to troubleshoot this issue. We decided it would be more manageable to initially look at a small section of data only. We discovered that the data needed to be cleaned. There were text strings in fields that should not allow them and strange characters in certain fields. There was also an issue with blank spaces on certain data. To fix this, we had to strip all the blanks and then add them in again. Once the data was cleaned, the program was working as it should.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算
  • ¥15 java如何提取出pdf里的文字?
  • ¥100 求三轴之间相互配合画圆以及直线的算法