drmlxgmqn18198265
drmlxgmqn18198265
2015-06-01 09:53
浏览 103
已采纳

Gettext示例不适用于Windows 7 - XAMPP

I have the latest XAMPP (3.2.1) with PHP 5.6.8 and gettext enabled. I'm trying to get gettext() working there using a sample I've found on the internet: https://github.com/leftnode/gettext-example , but it is not working.

Other code I've tried (translation.php):

<?php
  session_start();

  $textdomain = "messages";
  $lang = "de_DE";

  echo(putenv("LC_ALL=".$lang)."<br>"); // outputs 1
  setlocale(LC_ALL, $lang);
  echo(bindtextdomain($textdomain, "locale")."<br>"); // successfully outputs the correct path to locale
  textdomain($textdomain);

  echo ((function_exists("_") && function_exists("gettext"))?"gettext loaded
<br>":""); // outputs gettext loaded

  $name = "Vic";
  printf(_("Hello, %s, it is nice to see you today.
"), $name); // outputs original english
?>

translation files - compiled with Poedit 1.8.1 (messages.po)

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR Codegroove.net
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: Codegroove.net Example Translations 0.0.1
"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: vmc@codegroove.net
"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2015-06-01 11:34+0100
"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2015-06-01 11:38+0100
"
"Last-Translator: 
"
"Language-Team: 
"
"Language: de_DE
"
"MIME-Version: 1.0
"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
"
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
"
"X-Generator: Poedit 1.8.1
"
"X-Poedit-SourceCharset: UTF-8
"
"X-Poedit-KeywordsList: _
"
"X-Poedit-Basepath: ..\\..\\..\\
"
"X-Poedit-SearchPath-0: .
"

#: translation.php:15
msgid "Hello, %s, it is nice to see you today.
"
msgstr "Hallo, %s, es ist schön dich zu sehen heute.
"

File locations

gettext\translation.php
gettext\locale\de_DE\LC_MESSAGES\messages.po
gettext\locale\de_DE\LC_MESSAGES\messages.mo

What else can I try to make the gettext working?

  • 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

2条回答 默认 最新

  • dqrnsg6439
    dqrnsg6439 2015-06-04 08:54
    已采纳

    I've found out that the locale is not set correctly although PHP reports it does. There is a bug in PHP that is causing this: https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=66265

    As a result gettext always uses system default locale for translations (after creating translations with my system locale it actually works). Related StackOverflow question: Gettext will always use system default locale

    Although the bug is closed and it should somewhat partially work I wasn't able to get it running. Instead I'm now using PHP solution that reads gettext .po files and that works: php-gettext (https://launchpad.net/php-gettext)

    点赞 评论
  • drrkgbm6851
    drrkgbm6851 2018-01-12 09:53

    I had the same problem and found the solution by setting the LANG-parameter before starting apache.

    I open up a Command-Prompt (as administrator), next:

    set LANG=nl_NL
    xampp-control
    
    点赞 评论

相关推荐