duanquezhan7268 2010-07-25 09:28
浏览 54
已采纳

没有数据库永久保存php变量

In the admin area of my site there is a form which is for the hostname, username and password for the mysql database that the site uses. Currently these values are hardcoded into a php class. But who can I link it so the form can edit the variables in the php class (and keep the results on the server, in other words the variables are hardcoded). I'd normally keep things like this in a database but obviously this can't be done.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duandai2178 2010-07-25 09:36
    关注

Keep the values in a config file. And make sure it is not accessible from the web.

The easiest solution is to keep the values in a configuration array - the user enters the values, you generate an array from it, then file_put_contents("config.php", "<?php $config = " . var_export($config)). With this method whenever you need the config array, all you need to do is include config.php and it's there.

This is untested code, for example purposes only. Depending on your situation, you may need to solve race conditions, file_put_contents is not enought for that. The main point of the above code is: var_export returns valid php code, that you can eval (if you're evil enough) or echo to a file and include that later.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 chaquopy python 安卓
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 CSS实现渐隐虚线框
  • ¥15 有没有帮写代码做实验仿真的
  • ¥30 vmware exsi重置后登不上
  • ¥15 易盾点选的cb参数怎么解啊
  • ¥15 MATLAB运行显示错误,如何解决?