du9843 2018-10-24 09:49
浏览 389
已采纳

从Docker容器添加到php的扩展

I'm using Arch Linux os.

I have a container running a php project and I need to have gmp and curl extensions enabled.

My container is based from an Alpine image and I can install the extensions using docker exec {container-name} apk add php-gmp php-curl.

Then if I run docker exec {container-name} php -m to display my extensions the console prints gmp and curl. Great this is all good, I also have the extensions enabled in the php.ini file running inside the same container.

But if I go to a controller and return extension_loaded('gmp') it prints false!

What am I missing?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsgwdigu84950 2018-10-24 14:01
    关注

Shout out to Jon Stirling for his answer.

I needed to re-edit the Dockerfile to include the gmp and curl packages and then also had Dockerfile edit the php.ini config file to include the gmp and curl extensions as well.

So:

RUN apk add --no-cache \

...{all my other packages}...

php-gpm \

php-curl

RUN sed -i 's/extension=gmp.$/extension=gmp/;s/extension=curl.$/extension=curl/;' /etc/php7/php.ini

The last line uses the terminal tool 'sed -i' to replace any lines that match extension=gmp and extension=curl and replaces the whole line that they're on.

This basically un-comments them from the php.ini file without having to copy a whole new php.ini file from the directory.

After rebuilding the whole project using docker-compose build then starting everything up again extension_loaded('gmp') returned true!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
  • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题
  • ¥15 如何修改pca中的feature函数
  • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
  • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
  • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站
  • ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?
  • ¥15 vue3+express部署到nginx