dongmei2956 2010-08-11 06:14
浏览 23

检测开发到生产服务器路径问题

We have a development server which we use while developing LAMP applications.

We also have a production server where our websites are deployed.

Occasionally, when deploying websites on the production server, we forgot to update certain paths. Occasionally we find that a production website is still referencing images, scripts and stylesheets on the development server. It can be tricky to detect these path issues and I am looking for creative ways to help detect these incorrect paths.

1) We can block all access from the development server to the production server. This would allow us to more easily detect incorrect paths as it would cause an error or broken image, rather then appearing fine.

2) Another option is we could prevent any external website from linking to images on the development server. (http://altlab.com/htaccess_tutorial.html). Any links to an image on the development server could be replaced with an image with says something like, "INCORRECT PATH" etc.

What other options are there?

(Note: I agree that the goal is to PREVENT these paths issues from occurring on the production server in the first place which can be done using code versioning and deployment tools, etc. However, in this conversation I am specifically looking for ways to detect these paths issues. It is an extra layer of quality control I am looking for...)

• 写回答

8条回答 默认 最新

• duanpingzu7194 2010-08-11 06:18
    关注

It is better to have one option in configuration file on server, that will allow you to switch between dev and prod environments.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab