doulanli6146 2014-06-04 16:17
浏览 26

大多数只读数据库记录的替代源

There is a MySQL database table include Persons records and they filled once and then they will not changes later, but will be used several times in various type for preview and most important issue is that they are more than 1000 records and will showing as paging in various sort of Name, LName, Address, Code etc. Also they will use in search form and the search form has filter option.

Due to the above description and the unnecessary features which is in database (MySQL) (i.e. connection, insert, edit) advise me alternative source which I can create it from database after each changing data and then using it for preview and search. I was thinking about text file as json format but it's not good idea because it will use RAM and cpu to be prepared. if it's important so language is PHP.

So:

I need an alternative to create a source file from one big MySQL database table records which will use as read-only but include sort, search, filter option and without inserting, modifying, connection feature.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglan6967 2014-06-04 16:26
    关注

Maybe SQLite is what you are looking for?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 在获取boss直聘的聊天的时候只能获取到前40条聊天数据
  • ¥20 关于URL获取的参数,无法执行二选一查询
  • ¥15 液位控制,当液位超过高限时常开触点59闭合,直到液位低于低限时,断开
  • ¥15 marlin编译错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 有偿四位数,节约算法和扫描算法
  • ¥15 VUE项目怎么运行,系统打不开
  • ¥50 pointpillars等目标检测算法怎么融合注意力机制
  • ¥20 Vs code Mac系统 PHP Debug调试环境配置
  • ¥60 大一项目课,微信小程序