douyue5856 2011-06-16 12:15
浏览 39
已采纳

使用PHP openssl进行应用内购买签名验证

In an attempt to follow some of the security guidelines for in-app purchase here: http://developer.android.com/guide/market/billing/billing_best_practices.html I am trying to do signature validation on a server instead of in the app iteself. I would ideally like to use the php openssl libraries and it looks like code such as the following should work:

$public_key_str = file_get_contents("./pubKey/out");
$public_key_str = trim($public_key_str);
$key = openssl_get_publickey($public_key_str);
if(!$key)
{
echo 'Can\'t get public key';
}
$signature = base64_decode( $signature );
$ok = openssl_verify($data, $signature, $key);
var_dump($ok);

I know both my signature and public key are correct, but $ok is 0! Signature I try to use is string from the app purchase bundle. Guess my key is correct and the problem is in signature. When I try to decode it from base64 with: openssl enc -base64 -d -in signature -A > signature.bin, I have the string same with base64_decode(). Any ideas ?

UPD: also I don't really understanf what I should pass in openssl_verify() as $data ? My data looks like this:

$data = '{"nonce":5550262978898439313,"orders":[{"notificationId":"android.test.purchased","orderId":"transactionId.android.test.purchased","packageName":"com.ads.testbilling","productId":"android.test.purchased","purchaseTime":1308224646237,"purchaseState":0}]}';
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousi6087 2011-08-27 15:59
    关注

Have a look at OAuth.php I think you can get it at googlecode.com It uses openssl_verify() I think the $data they are using is an URL

http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/php/OAuth.php

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。