doute7910 2014-12-04 13:12
浏览 85

Yii大型SQL查询占用大量内存

I am using Yii 1.1.14 with php 5.3 on centos 6 and I am using CDbCommand to fetch data from a very large table, the result set is ~90,000 records over 10 columns I am exporting it to a csv file and the file size is about 15MB, the script always crashed without any error messages and only after some research I figured out that I need to raise the memory_limit in php.ini in order to be able to execute the script successfully. The only problem is that for a successful execution I had to raise the memory limit to 512MB(!) which is a lot! and if 10 users will be executing the same script my server will not respond very well...

I was wondering if anyone might know of a way to reduce memory consumption on sql queries with Yii? I know I can split the query to multiple queries using limits and offsets, but it just doesn't seem logical that a 15MB query will consume 512MB.

Here is the code:

set_time_limit(0);
$connection = new CDbConnection($dsn,$username,$password);
$command = $connection->createCommand('SELECT * FROM TEST_DATA');
$result = $command->queryAll(); //this is where the script crashes
print_r($result);

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2014-12-04 14:21
    关注

Instead of using readAll that will returns all the rows in a single array (the real memory problem is here), you should simply use a foreach loop (take a look at CDbDataReader), e.g. :

$command = $connection->createCommand('SELECT * FROM TEST_DATA');
    $rows = $command->query();
    foreach ($rows as $row)
    {

}

EDIT : Using LIMIT

$count = Yii::app()->db->createCommand('SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TEST_DATA')->queryScalar();
    $maxRows = 1000:
    $maxPages = ceil($count / $maxRows);

for ($i=0;$i<$maxPages;$i++)
    {
        $offset = $i * $maxRows;
        $rows = $connection->createCommand("SELECT * FROM TEST_DATA LIMIT $offset,$maxRows")->query();
        foreach ($rows as $row)
        {
          // Here your code
        }
    }

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能
  • ¥15 jmeter脚本回放有的是对的有的是错的