dongmiao260399 2011-11-08 10:26
浏览 12

关于内网应用,请你澄清一下吗? [关闭]

i know we can develop intranet application using php once the application is developed and written in cd and the software is installed how to manage with data bases as it is not hosted in webserver do we need host an intranet application in the local server? if it has to be like that can you please tell me how that can be executed? if you have any reference where i can get proper solutions please provide me

Cheers Vasu

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doucaigai7176 2011-11-08 11:06
    关注

What you need is often referred to as "stack" or "solution stack", i.e. a bundle of software pieces that form a (well-known) "working set" to provide a fully functional solution.
    There's e.g. the LAMP stack; Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (or Python or Perl or ...).
    Those are the high level "moving parts" of the solution, e.g. switch from Linux to Windows and you have a WAMP stack; Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP. Or if you decide that Microsoft is the measure of all things (in your line of business) you can have a WINS stack; Windows, IIS, .NET, SQLServer.
    Use those acronyms to find tutorials, reports and tools that help you to install, configure and maintain such a stack.
    There's e.g. XAMPP, a software bundle that helps you to easily get a working LAMP/WAMP stack running.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭