dongzhanlu8890 2017-07-26 20:26 采纳率: 0%
浏览 67
已采纳

在CPanel上设置Cron作业以执行PHP脚本

As implied in the title, the Cron Job is supposed to execute a php file (update.php, to be specific). The php file then writes to a csv file stored in the same directory.

I have the time set to * * * * * so that it executes every minute. The command is written as follows: php -q /home//public_html/wallboard/update.php I don't believe this is causing any errors, though it also doesn't seem to write to the CSV file. When I visit update.php in a browser, however, it executes and writes to the CSV file immediately. I'm not experienced with Cron Jobs and I'm sure there's an issue, but I don't know what exactly that issue is. Let me know if you have suggestions/questions. Any help is appreciated!

Current Command:

* * * * * usr/bin/php -q /home/<user>/public_html/wallboard/update.php

update.php:

<?php

include('lib/HelpDeskView.php');
include('lib/WallboardDisplay.php');
include('helpdesk.csv');
$helpdesk = new HelpDeskView();
$text="
test,test,test";
file_put_contents( "helpdesk.csv" , $text, FILE_APPEND);
  • 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doutang7415 2017-07-27 20:14
    关注

Since your script resides in your public_html directory you can use wget for your Cron Job

wget -O - -q https://yoursite.com/wallboard/update.php

-O - output is written to the standard output in this case it will go to the email address you specify in CPanel

-q quiet mode

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面