duanfa0072 2011-07-15 21:48
浏览 112
已采纳

如何在PHP中安全地生成SSHA256或SSHA512哈希?

I am working on a web administration module for mailservers (it's open source if you'd like to take a look).

For that, I need to be able to generate hashed password that is readable by Dovecot. As described on their wiki, their recommended password hashing scheme is SSHA256 (the extra S is for salted).

It's also explained that this could be reasonably simple to implement with something like this PHP code:

$salt = 'generate_a_salt_somehow';
$hash = hash('sha256', $password . $salt);

However, from what I've read about cryptography, that is a rather naíve way to generate salted hashes, but if you're doing it wrong when typing A-E-S in your source code, I figured the same could be true in this case.

So if you have insight into cryptography, I'd love to hear about the most secure way to do this, be it mcrypt, mhash or whatever.

• 写回答

2条回答

• dsai1991 2011-07-15 21:58
    关注

The Dovecot wiki page you linked to explains what the exact hash format Dovecot uses is. You don't have any choice in the matter -- Dovecot has its expectations on what the hash will look like, so you have to play by its rules:

For most of the salted password schemes (SMD5, SSHA*) the salt is stored after the password hash and its length can vary. When hashing the password, append the salt after the plaintext password, e.g.: SSHA256(pass, salt) = SHA256(pass + salt) + salt.

So an appropriate password generation function in PHP might look like:

$hash = "{SSHA256}" . base64_encode(hash('sha256', $password . $salt) . $salt);

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?