dongzhong7443 2015-04-03 12:29
浏览 31

paypal actionType CREATE在没有ExecutePayment的情况下完成

I'm using the adaptive payments API making a parallel payment with the actionType "CREATE". The buyer accepts the payment and is redirected to the returnUrl, but i see in my notifications that the transaction was complete without me calling "ExecutePayment".

I would like to capture the payment and Execute it within 48 hours, without any additional authorization from neither the buyer nor any of the receivers.

Similar issue (not resolved) here: Adaptive Payments payment COMPLETED although actionType is CREATE

and here: Paypal CREATE type

I also tried this: Are you doing a split payment, or why exactly are you doing Adaptive Payments? If you just use the Express Checkout API you can run it as an Authorization and then run DoCapture when you're ready to actually move the funds.

but the last step (DoCapture) doesn't allow me to transfer the amount to the second user. error code:

Array
(
    [AUTHORIZATIONID] => O-0GJ340210A068152T
    [TIMESTAMP] => 2015-04-03T12:24:46Z
    [CORRELATIONID] => f4841861b9b5
    [ACK] => Failure
    [VERSION] => 74.0
    [BUILD] => 16057073
    [L_ERRORCODE0] => 10007
    [L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => Permission denied
    [L_LONGMESSAGE0] => You do not have permissions to make this API call
    [L_SEVERITYCODE0] => Error
)

Any clues?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxie9347 2015-04-06 14:26
    关注

In short, Adaptive Payments doesn't support the notion of authorizing and capturing later. Further, if the sender goes over to the PayPal website and approves the payment, the payment is going to complete immediately — regardless of what you set actionType to. actionType=CREATE is primarily useful for implicit payments -- e.g., those payments where the API caller and the sender are the same party, or payments where you are using a preapproval that the sender has previously approved.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理