dongweng6241 2012-04-23 21:18
浏览 50

jos_users与joomla数据库上的jos_core_acl_aro不同步

this is really something that is giving me headaches. Last year i had this issue on my joomla site but i managed to sync those tables using a sql query that i dont have anymore.

I really tought that this got solved for good, but yesterday i just noticed that this tables are not sync anymore. The jos_users table have 4967 users and the jos_core_acl_aro have 5135, wich is a big diference.

Im using joomla 1.5.22 and im using 2 components that i suspect it has something to do with this issue: Regreminder ( Notify inactiv users and delete inactiv accounts for a specific time) Unregister (Let the user delete their own account for good)

For now i would like to know a query to run in phpmyadmin so i can see wich data is missing in jos_users since jos_core_acl_aro have more data. Something like comparing this 2 tables and check the data missing. Ive been searching google for this but maybe im not im my lucky day..

Sincerely Daniel Q.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongli8466 2012-04-23 21:51
    关注

Don't know the table nor Joomla, so you have to fill in the gaps.

select a, b, c from jos_core_acl_aro
    minus
    select a, b, c from jos_users

a, b and c are the columns you want to see, which have to be in both tables (although they can have different names). Also together they should be unique in each table.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理