drplww2505 2011-03-12 15:26
浏览 29
已采纳

如果属性未退出,则默认为默认的getter行为

I'm currently needing to extend a class to add functionality to it (I do not have access to the base class to modify it), and I'm running into an isssue with it.

Basically, I need the magic getter function to return a set of private variables if they are requested, but otherwise default to the default behaviour. I need these properties to be private so as to use the magic setter function to automatically sync some data.

That said, here's some example code:

class newClass extends baseClass {
    private $private1;
    private $private2;

public function __get($name) {
        if($name == 'private1') return $this->private1;
        if($name == 'private2') return $this->private2;
        ... (and so on)
        // and here, it should default back to it's default behavior (throwing
        // an error on getting invalid/inaccessable property, etc.)
        // I cannot just use property_exists, because there may or may not be
        // private variables in the base class that should not be exposed.
    }
    public function __set($name,$val) {
        // I use this to do some automatic syncing when the two private variables
        // above are set. This needs to be triggered, hence the private variables
        // in the first place.
    }
}

I know, I could use getProperty/setProperty functions, but I would like this to remain as intuitive as possible, despite the argument that performing such operations is counter-intuitive. The two private properties are very much connected to each other. When one of them is set, it is logically going to affect the others.

As of right now, this is the only logical way I can think of to avoid getter/setter functions and maintain the closely bonded sync between properties. If you guys can think of anything else that may be a viable solution, feel free to suggest options :)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongtan7998 2011-03-13 13:45
    关注

PHP does not have a property builtin like other languages, __get and __set are indeed what you should use here. But it's a bit more work to accomplish therefore.

Your problem seems to be property_exists foremost. It's not easily possible to determine the publicity of properties from within the class (except with introspection). But you can use get_object_vars to filter out private variables from the base class at least:

function __get($name) {
         static $r; if (!isset($r)) { $r = new ReflectionClass($this); }

if (($p = $r->getProperty($name)) and $p->isPublic()) {
             return $this->$name;
         }
         elseif (method_exists($this, "get_$name")) {
             return $this->{"get_$name"}();
         }
         else trigger_error("inaccessible property ->$name", E_USER_NOTICE);
     }

For reverting back to default behaviour the best you can do is to manually output an error message.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题