duanpan7011 2011-03-30 00:34
浏览 54
已采纳

在PHP中使用超过50000行策略的spit站点地图/在索引sitemap.php上使用多个站点地图树

I need to make a dynamic sitemap for a huge ads website and I don't want the owner to do this job manualy and generate time to time sitemaps for all categories. For this I was thinking of making a parent index sitemap.php (that generate sitemap XML specific code) page, page that split and contains links to other sitemaps.php (that generate sitemap XML specific code),based by categories. If I had more by 50000 rows/sitemap the script goes down on categories tree and split second subcategory.That means I could have a big number of sitemaps childs ,some of them with a single record.

On my search, oodle.com have this strategy amazom.com have too, but not dynamic .php - it is .xml.

is there a limitation of google or other search engine for how manny links to sitemaps can submit in a index sitemap file ?

Example :

<site-idx>
  <sub href="sitemap-1-auto.php"/>
  <sub href="sitemap-2-real-estate.php"/>
  <sub href="sitemap-3-jobs.php"/>
  <sub href="sitemap-112-software.php"/>
</site-idx>

final question how can I submit index sitemap.php to all important search engine

I neead your proffesional opinion about this

Thank you

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duangeli1334 2011-03-30 00:48
    关注

There is no reason for dynamic sitemaps. Search engines don't update their search index that often, there is just not enough bandwidth. Search engines reading your sitemaps and adding the content to their engine are two very different things. You should create static xml files and update them once per month. Google isn't going add all your URLs to their index in 1 day.

You can have up to 50,000 urls or 10MB in a single sitemap file. So you can have a sitemap index file that includes links to up to 50,000 other sitemap files. I manage a site with over 7 million URLs in the sitemap files, this is how we do it and it works out well. Aside from Google taking over a month to add everything to their search index.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python时间序列如何拟合疏系数模型
  • ¥15 求学软件的前人们指明方向🥺
  • ¥50 如何增强飞上天的树莓派的热点信号强度,以使得笔记本可以在地面实现远程桌面连接
  • ¥20 双层网络上信息-疾病传播
  • ¥50 paddlepaddle pinn
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知