dongshuiga2826 2010-10-26 21:11
浏览 59
已采纳

如何使用Doctrine 1.1找出MySQL表的外键约束?

When two models are related to each other, Doctrine automatically generates foreign key constraints in the MySQL database beautifully. The default behaviour for onDelete and onUpdate RESTRICT, but can also be set to SET NULL or CASCADE.

Now, I want to create a migration diff from an existing database compared to a YAML file. To do this, I use the Doctrine::generateModelsFromDB() function. I use an overloaded versoin of Doctrine_Migration_Diff to do the diff work for me, that takes care of non-matching class names, MySQL field lengths etc. It does all stuff nicely, but there is a problem with these foreign key constraints.

When I create PHP classes from a MySQL database, it seems Doctrine doesn't set the 'onDelete' and 'onUpdate' to the appropriate values. When I then try to diff these PHP classes against classes that do have 'onDelete' and/or 'onUpdate' set, Doctrine tries to add a new foreign key that already exists, and MySQL fails.

I worked around this error temporarily by manually ignoring all changed foreign keys in my overloaded Doctrine_Migration_Diff, but this really is no solution.

What I want: if Doctrine thinks a new Foreign Key needs to be added, chance is it already exists, and what its onDelete and onUpdate behaviour are set to. How can I check that, if I have the local field name and the foreign field name?

P.S. If somebody is certain this was fixed in Doctrine 1.2 (which I doubt), please don't advise me to upgrade. I have specific reasons to work with 1.1 in this case, but that is a different story. I would rather be pointed into the direction of what code change provided this fix, that might be a step closer to a workaround.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doushupu2521 2010-11-15 09:18
    关注

To answer my own question: I looked into the Doctrine source code for quite some time, and found out that the MySQL importer does not have functionality to do this.

In other words, it is impossible without extending Doctrine yourself.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 求三轴之间相互配合画圆以及直线的算法
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行