dqhdz04240 2019-05-28 17:57 采纳率: 0%
浏览 276
已采纳

为什么fopen与x模式给我“无法打开流:没有这样的文件或目录”

I want to use mode x because as I can see from php.net that if the file exists it gives and error and also return false, and if not it creates it (also the directory's).

This is the script. It is located in www.ex.com/s/index.php

$urlParts = "/img/logo.png";
$fp = fopen( __DIR__ . $urlParts, "x" );

This should create logo.png (and also create the directory /img/) if it does not exist...but it is not working like this.

Anyone can help? Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duane2364 2019-05-28 20:20
    关注
    fopen("/img/logo.png","x");

It will not create the img directory in any case. If the directory does not exist, then it will always throw this warning.

Warning: fopen(/img/logo.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

fopen("logo.png","x");

If logo.png does not already exist, then it will create it without any warning. If logo.png already exists, then it will always throw this warning.

Warning: fopen(logo.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

fopen("","x") is equivalent to specifying O_EXCL|O_CREAT flags for the underlying open(2) system call. Now let me help you understand why it happens.

In POSIX, The O_CREAT flag causes a file to be created if it doesn't already exist. If you include the O_CREAT flag, you must also pass a third argument to open to designate the permissions. If you want to avoid writing over an existing file, use the combination O_CREAT | O_EXCL. This combination returns an error if the file already exists.

C program using POSIX

#include <fcntl.h>
    #include <sys/stat.h>
    int open(const char *path, int oflag, ...);

Conclusion: So we will use the "x" mode only when we want to avoid writing over an existing file.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Stata 面板数据模型选择
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏