dpqvwgr74759 2010-06-27 22:18
浏览 43

一种在表单中存储表ID的有效方法,因此用户无法覆盖另一个表记录

I am creating a website which has user accounts. For each user account, the user can do stuff like update their personal details, write a blog etc. When the user wants to edit a blog, i have the following form (this is a simplied version).

<form action="goToThisPage.php" method="get">
    <input type="hidden" name="blogID" value="4" />
    <input type="text" name="blogTitle" value="" />
    <textarea name="blogContent"></textarea>
    <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Update Blog" />
</form>

Now the blogID as you can see is 4 for this user, so when they update the record, it'll update the blog table with ID 4. Now using firebug or other spoofing techniques, the user could change this ID to something like 8, and update record 8, which could be someone else's entry.

How do i prevent this? I've thought of two methods so far, wondering what you think is the best idea (or suggest another).

1. Encode the ID with a random string, then decode the string once submitted, retrieving the correct ID.
  2. Leaave it as the numeric number and then check to make sure once updated, its their record by a database query.

I obviously want to limit the database queries, and by encoding the ID i believe is the better option. What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douguanya4248 2010-06-27 22:20
    关注

Doing anything on HTML level is a waste time. PHP simply shouldn't be allowing this, aka checking if the entry actually belongs to the user issuing the change.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 Revit2020下载问题
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 单片机无法进入HAL_TIM_PWM_PulseFinishedCallback回调函数
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线