dongweihuan8610 2010-12-20 16:30
浏览 20

将solar php5根目录从localhost导出到实时服务器甚至其他计算机的问题

Ok, This seems like something that would be obvious, but I haven't been able to figure this out.

I just started using Solar PHP5 Framework http://solarphp.com. It is a great php5 framework. But with any new framework the is a learning curve.

Issue: Solar uses many pre-written scripts to make directories and files for you. Making it easy to rapidly deploy a site. Being that it uses these scripts, it makes symbolic links to files and directories. (Example: Chapter 1 in the manual) This is great until you need to export your entire root directory to upload to your server or make another instance on another development computer. The problem for me is, when I do this, the files are editable, but do not reflect any changes when I refresh a page. Its like it doesn't update any code. The only way I can accomplish changes or updates, is to (essentially) run the site set-up each time, which involves running all the setup scripts, setting up the DB connections, etc. This is a total pain.

Question Is there any advice out there on doing this where I can just export the working root directory, to easily upload to server or other dev machine, without having to run those scripts over and over again. I know its something easy but I do not know exactly what to search for.

Is the a certain method for exporting directories/files that use symbolic links?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqba94619 2010-12-20 16:39
    关注

You might try using rsync instead of ftp to deploy the site. rsync will respect symlinks. Of course you will need have ssh access or mount the server over ftp/sftp with FUSE. If youre using SVN you could also ssh into the server and do an svn export or checkout.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么