douwan2664 2018-05-22 23:50
浏览 67
已采纳

使用PDO预处理语句和遍历接口时,如何指定fetch_style?

My pdo connection is set up to return standard objects, and I can use the traversal interface to iterate over the results as follows:

$stmt=$this->pdo->prepare($sql);
$stmt->execute($arr);
foreach($stmt as $rs) {
    //$rs is a stdObject since the pdo connection is set up to return stdObjects
}

Per http://php.net/manual/en/pdo.query.php, I can specify the fetch_style and similarily itterate over the results as follows:

$stmt = $pdo->query($sql, PDO::FETCH_ASSOC);
foreach($stmt as $rs) {
    //$rs is an array even though pdo connection is set up to return stdObject since I included `PDO::FETCH_ASSOC`
}

What I want, however, is to use a prepared statement when my pdo connection is set up to return standard objects, and use the traversal interface to iterate over the results and return arrays:

$stmt->execute($arr);
foreach($stmt as $rs) {
    // pdo connection is set up to return stdObject.  What can be done to make $rs an array?
}

How can this be done?

Note that typecasting to an array is not an acceptable answer as not using the traversal interface in the first place would be a better approach.

However, stating that it is not possible (if true) is an acceptable answer.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumei2023 2018-05-23 00:21
    关注

Your first stop should always be the PHP manual ~ PDOStatement::setFetchMode

$stmt->execute($arr);
    $stmt->setFetchMode(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC);

foreach($stmt as $rs) {
        // $rs is an array
    }

This will set the fetch-mode only for the particular PDOStatement instance and will not have any affect on future queries.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能
  • ¥15 jmeter脚本回放有的是对的有的是错的
  • ¥15 r语言蛋白组学相关问题