doupian6118 2014-08-22 12:54
浏览 81

TideSDK和Symfony2

my plan is to using PHP in Tide.

I read the guides and I didn't figured out if its possible to use it with a big application written in Symfony2 (or other framework).

I just saw this tag but I've no clue how to startup my Symfony2 app.

Is this possible? Is there an additional resource to read?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtdt0454 2014-08-31 16:02
    关注

Here's an answer from the developers:

TideKit includes Zend as part of our PHP but we don't encourage full blown PHP app development since this can limit capabilities and platforms for deployment. Therefore, we've not looked at frameworks like Symphony, CodeIgniter, and others to ensure they can be used.

Foremost, TideKit is a JS Platform that enables you to consistently write your code once in a single language. With more than 100,000 packages of functionality available in JavaScript, there is not much you cannot find these days (as opposed to write yourself). Together with our native capabilities, TideKit is suitable for virtually anything you can imagine for HTML5, hybrid, or native apps.

We are currently working on our demos to provide a glimpse of TideKit's capabilities. TideKit is very flexible to work with and we'll be demonstrating app work flows that mean fast and enjoyable development.

Source: https://blog.tidekit.com/post/from-a-desktop-perspective-tidekit-for-tidesdk-developers#comment-1568824440

As I have seen, it's a quite neat tool to have, but the PHP version is not the latest one (also webkit is pretty dated in it), so functions might not work exactly as they should. A major issue what I came accross when using Tide is that it does not treat directories pretty well. I had to set a lot of working directories inside the scripts (also with ifs so it would always point to the right directory) - it doesn't seem to like relative paths that much.

Anyway, I think it's a great tool, yes, it supports PHP, but if you were to use a framework with it, you probably would lose all your hair. If you plan to just write a light app in PHP on your own, that's perfectly fine then, but you still have to troubleshoot some due to the directory issue mentioned above.

Hope this helps.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?