duaner1634 2010-06-02 20:36
浏览 104
已采纳

如何从PHP过渡到Python Django?

Here's my background: Decent experience with PHP/MySql. Beginner's experience with OOP

1. Why I want to learn Python Django? I gave in, based on many searches on SO and reading over some of the answers, Python is a great, clean, and structured language to learn. And with the framework Django, it's easier to write codes that are shorter than with PHP

2. Questions

1. Can i do everything in Django as in PHP?

2. Is Django a "big" hit in web development as PHP? I know Python is a great general-purpose language but I'm focused on web development and would like to know how Django ranks in terms of web development.

3. With PHP, PHP and Mysql are VERY closely related, is there a close relation between Django and Mysql?

4. In PHP, you can easily switch between HTML, CSS, PHP all in one script. Does Python offer this type of ease between other languages? Or how do I incorporate HTML, CSS, javascript along with Python?

• 写回答

4条回答

• dongzhe3573 2010-06-02 20:50
    关注

Can i do everything in Django as in PHP?

Always

Is Django a "big" hit in web development as PHP?

Only time will tell.

With PHP, PHP and Mysql are VERY closely related, is there a close relation between Django and Mysql?

Django supports several RDBMS interfaces. MySQL is popular, so is SQLite and Postgres.

In PHP, you can easily switch between HTML, CSS, PHP all in one script.

That doesn't really apply at all to Django.

Or how do I incorporate HTML, CSS, javascript along with Python?

Actually do the Django tutorial. You'll see how the presentation (via HTML created by templates) and the processing (via Python view functions) fit together. It's not like PHP.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:自动化测试
  • ¥20 问题请教!vue项目关于Nginx配置nonce安全策略的问题
  • ¥15 教务系统账号被盗号如何追溯设备
  • ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致