doujia2386 2010-03-13 22:14
浏览 5
已采纳

停止2个相同的查询几乎同时执行?

I have developed an AJAX based game where there is a bug caused (very remote, but in volume it happens at least once per hour) where for some reason two requests get sent to the processing page almost simultaneously (the last one I tracked, the requests were a difference of .0001 ms). There is a check right before the query is executed to make sure that it doesn't get executed twice, but since the difference is so small, the check hasn't finished before the next query gets executed. I'm stumped, how can I prevent this as it is causing serious problems in the game.

Just to be more clear, the query is starting a new round in the game, so when it executes twice, it starts 2 rounds at the same time which breaks the game, so I need to be able to stop the script from executing if the previous round isn't over, even if that previous round started .0001 ms ago.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dspx15491 2010-03-13 22:19
    关注

The trick is to use an atomic update statement to do something which cannot succeed for both threads. They must not both succeed, so you can simply do a query like:

UPDATE gameinfo SET round=round+1 WHERE round=1234

Where 1234 is the current round that was in progress. Then check the number of rows affected. If the thread affects zero rows, it has failed and someone else did it before hand. I am assuming that the above will be executed in its own transaction as autocommit is on.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单