mysqli_stmt_bind_param导致致命错误:内存大小耗尽

I thought this was a quite simple query:

$qry="SELECT taglink, tagtitle, tagshow FROM taglist_main WHERE tag = ?";
if ($stmt = mysqli_prepare($link,$qry)) {
    mysqli_stmt_bind_param($stmt,"s",$qstring);
    mysqli_stmt_execute($stmt);
    mysqli_stmt_bind_result($stmt,$taglink,$tagtitle,$tagshow);
    mysqli_stmt_store_result($stmt);
    echo "<p><strong>".mysqli_stmt_num_rows($stmt)."</strong> entries found, shown below.</p>";                         
    while (mysqli_stmt_fetch($stmt)) {
        echo "<li><a href=\"/$taguri\" title=\"$tagtitle\">$tagshow</a></li>";
    }
mysqli_stmt_close($stmt);

However, php seems to think otherwise. When running the query, I got the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4294967296 bytes) in /home/envoyenv/public_html/envoytest/tags/index.php on line 110

when using the mysql_stmt_bind_param line. If I leave that line out and adjust the SELECT statement to use the string variable $qstring directly, I get no results shown on screen (actually, I get NOTHING shown on screen, not even the echo!)

This isn't a particularly large table (less than 300 rows) and this query should return 10 rows or so (and the SELECT statement works fine in phpmyadmin, the expected results are returned)

What am I doing wrong?

Edit:

I'd already checked to ensure $qstring was actually a string: here's the result of var_dump: string(14) "riskassessment"

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doutang1856 2013-10-29 08:12
    关注

With help from @andrewsi:

Swap the order of the mysqli_stmt_bind_result($stmt,$taglink,$tagtitle,$tagshow); and mysqli_stmt_store_result($stmt); lines so the code fragment now reads:

$qry="SELECT taglink, tagtitle, tagshow FROM taglist_main WHERE tag = ?";
    if ($stmt = mysqli_prepare($link,$qry)) {
        mysqli_stmt_bind_param($stmt,"s",$qstring);
        mysqli_stmt_execute($stmt);
        mysqli_stmt_store_result($stmt);
        mysqli_stmt_bind_result($stmt,$taglink,$tagtitle,$tagshow);
        echo "<p><strong>".mysqli_stmt_num_rows($stmt)."</strong> entries found, shown below.</p>";                         
        while (mysqli_stmt_fetch($stmt)) {
            echo "<li><a href=\"/$taguri\" title=\"$tagtitle\">$tagshow</a></li>";
        }
    mysqli_stmt_close($stmt);

Hopefully this will be useful for those who still like to write procedural code.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮