duanjiushu5063 2011-06-03 11:14
浏览 30

我的Wordpress或DNS设置出了什么问题? 登录循环

We built a website for a client using Wordpress. We used a testing server which always works well. Wordpress was hosted as a subdomain, i.e. http://wordpress.ourcompany.com. I have direct and full access to the server. In the etc/apache2/sites-available directory the file describing the site in question uses the final name http://clientsite.com as ServerName, our temporary subdomain (under which we have been building) is a ServerAlias.

When we were almost ready, we of course asked the client (who already had a website) for their domain login. We changed the DNS like always. It resolved, the site worked well. Although Wordpress kept redirecting (of course) to the subdomain-variant, we could enter the site with the full domain.

Now comes the culprit. I changed the Wordpress settings (siteurl and home) to match the new site. The front-end works brilliantly. However, the back-end is unreachable as long as the settings are in this way. The login page shows up, but just redirects back to itself. If I simply change the Wordpress settings (in the options table) I can log back in, but we want to rid the subdomain necessity (of course).

Things I've already tried (I'm not one to easily ask of your time):

• Clear .htaccess
  • Clear my cache & cookies
  • Different computer, different browser etc.
  • Change only the home and not the blogurl value. Sadly, this corrupts some plug-ins
  • Remove all plugins
  • Comment some lines as instructed in the wp-login file
  • Naturally, everything I could find on codex.wordpress
  • Set the admin cookie path

So, brilliant collective mind that is Stack Overflow, what did I do wrong? DNS? Wordpress settings? Thank you in advance.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douwaif22244 2011-06-03 11:33
    关注

You need to go into the settings on the live server and change the URL's to the current site. You'll have to do this by accessing the database directly. It's the wp-options table, and there are 2 entries where the url's are the value. Update those. That should fix the looping.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 mmocr的训练错误,结果全为0
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线