douyin4561 2010-10-14 11:24
浏览 50

卷曲RETURNTRANSFER数据?时间? 问题和多个相同的POST

I am running into a sporadic problem with curl's RETURNTRANSFER option. I am not sure if I have overlooked something in my code that is causing it, or if it is just not well documented and I am unaware of the RETURNTRANSFER workings.

I am using curl (via php) to send xml data via POST to an external listener. If successful, the listener responds and returns the same xml, with one or two fields populated that I sent through empty. eg. <Status /> becomes <Status>Accepted</Status>. A rough size of the full xml POST - [upload_content_length] => 1414. A unique ID (generated on my side) is sent, if the listener receives a duplicate ID, it declines the xml data and responds with a plain text error message.

This works 99.9% of the time.

The curl code is :

$header[] = "Content-Type: text/xml";
$header[] = "Content-length: ".strlen($post_string);
$x = curl_init("https://xyz.com");
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $header);
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$xmldata);
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_REFERER, "https://mypage.com");
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_PORT, 443);
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0); //to allow self-signed SSL cert
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0); //to allow self-signed SSL cert
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 30);
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_FORBID_REUSE, TRUE);
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT, TRUE);
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_BUFFERSIZE, 64000);
curl_setopt($x, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1);
$listenerresponse = curl_exec($x);
$info = curl_getinfo($x);
curl_close($x); 

Recently I have been picking up errors where the listener errors on duplicate IDs.

My logs show the timeline as this ::

1. curl POST of unique id "12345678"

2. listener responds "Duplicate ID" at 2010-10-13 17:27:59

3. listener responds "Accepted" 2010-10-13 17:28:06

Initially I though a previous ID had been cached somehow and was being sent erroneously, but this is not the case. The listener receives the correct ID. The listener logs show it the other way around, with a slightly differing chronology:

1. Listener responds "Accepted" at 2010-10-13 17:27:48

2. Listener responds "Duplicate ID" at 2010-10-13 17:27:58

From my understanding, I would expect the curl thread to wait for the response, and not send another request. Am I right in presuming that the problem is network related - possible packets dropping/something similar? Any suggestions on how to prevent this happening would be most appreciated. Ideally I would like curl to send and wait for the full response before sending off another request... Is there an option to specify this? Please help :-)

Thank you for your attention.

S.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlinghe8417 2010-10-14 16:21
    关注

By default CURL will block (e.g. wait) for a request to complete before returning from the curl_exec()ca. . You don't appear to be using multi-curl (which allows for multiple parallel requests), so there shouldn't be any way for a packet from request A to get mixed in with packets from request B,C,... Request A will complete and return before request B is fired off.

Do you have control over the listener script? You might want to include a token you generate with each request, on top of that "unique" ID parameter, and have the listener spit it out in any error messages, so you can track down exactly which request caused the duplicate ID errors.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题