dongsetan3216 2013-04-15 04:10
浏览 35

Visual Studio 2012 w / PHP工具 - 调试问题/定位引用(CSS / JQuery)文件

I'm currently working on a project using the PHP Tools add-on for Visual Studio 2012.

Currently, I am attempting to debug a page that attempts to link to a CSS file. There is currently no PHP scripting on the page because I am attempting to set up the basic template and build from there.

Example:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/layout.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

When I debug this page, the HTML displays, but without any formatting or images. If I paste the CSS directly into the file the formatting will work. I also am attempting to reference several jquery files what suffer from this same problem.

When attempting to debug a php page that say... Generates an HTML form, validates data, and then passes info into my Database I have no issues.

If I make an html file containing identical code and simply right click Open with> Google Chrome, everything functions/displays as intended.

I have made sure that all files/folders are within the same directory as the file being debugged.

Could anyone diagnose this issue? I need everything to be in working order within my VS2012 Project Environment.

TL;DR -- PHP Project with Visual Studio 2012 extension. On debug, pages won't properly access images, css, or script files referenced locally. Help.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
    • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
    • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
    • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
    • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
    • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
    • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
    • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目