drbfxb977777 2013-05-04 07:37
浏览 33

如何使此代码(或其概念)工作。 它包括html,javascript和php

so i'm not very familiar with either javascript or php but what i want to do is create an automated voter for a certain site. its very simple. I have a url which increases the vote count by one. I have verified that entering this url counts as a vote. however the site cookie must be deleted before another vote can take place.This is what i have tried so far (ps: hoping to make this work in chrome. if anyone has an alternative browser to make it work in thats fine to.):

<html>
<body>
<script Type="text/javascript">
function clearCookies()
{
chrome.cookies.getAll({domain: "Domain.com"}, function(cookies) {
for(var i=0; i<cookies.length;i++) {
chrome.cookies.remove({url: "Domain.com" + cookies[i].path, name: cookies[i].name});
}
});
}
</script>
<?php
set_time_limit(0);
while(true){ 
echo "<script Type=\"text/javascript\"> clearCookies(); </script>";
$useragent="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.31 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/26.0.1410.64 Safari/537.31";
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "Specific_URL_To_Vote"); 
curl_exec ($ch) ;
curl_close($ch);
sleep(6);
}
?>
</body>
</html>

so obviously i replace "Domain.com" with the actual domain and "Specific_URL_To_Vote" with the actual URL. can anyone help me with this? i've really only worked with java and basic html before so I'm not even entirely sure how I would troubleshoot this on my own.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongliufa6380 2013-05-04 08:33
    关注

You're trying to send a request to a server using PHP Curl and clear cookies, so you can re-vote.

The problem is that PHP makes the request.

If you want your browser to do requests, look into AJAX.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。