douyanzan9145
2015-07-27 18:54
浏览 265
已采纳

Wordpress - 警告:call_user_func_array()期望参数1是有效的回调

I am trying move my wordpress website from one host to another.

I downloaded the website backup and database backup from the previous host.

I uploaded the WP files to the newhost. I uploaded the database to the new host's database.

I updated wp-config.php.

Then whent I tried to access my website, I got the below error. I am very confused what goes wrong.

I got the below errors.

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wp_enqueue_scripts' not found or invalid function name in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wp_print_styles' not found or invalid function name in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wp_print_head_scripts' not found or invalid function name in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496

Also I am not able to see the admin part also.

I tried to disable plugins via database to check whether any plugin conflicts with the site. But it went in vain.

My theme stylesheet is broken. Also some of the image urls showing the older host's url. I am really confused about what is wrong?

If you need any more info, kindly ask in comments.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我正在尝试将我的wordpress网站从一个主机移动到另一个主机。

我从以前的主机下载了网站备份和数据库备份。

我将WP文件上传到新主机。 我将数据库上传到新主机的数据库。

我更新了wp-config.php。

然后我试图访问我的网站,我 得到以下错误。 出了什么问题,我很困惑。

我收到了以下错误。

警告:call_user_func_array()期望参数1是有效的 回调函数 第496行/wp-includes/plugin.php中未找到'wp_enqueue_scripts'或无效函数 名称

警告:call_user_func_array()期望参数1成为有效的回调函数' 在第496行/wp-includes/plugin.php中找不到wp_print_styles或无效的函数 名称

警告:call_user_func_array()期望参数1是有效的回调,函数'wp_print_head_scripts 在第496行/wp-includes/plugin.php中找不到或无效 函数名称

此外,我也无法看到管理员部分。

我尝试通过数据库禁用插件,以检查是否有任何插件与网站冲突。 但它失败了。

我的主题样式表已被破坏。 还有一些图片网址显示了旧主机的网址。 我真的很困惑什么是错的?

如果您需要更多信息,请在评论中提问。

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dosryjij88555 2015-07-27 19:45
    已采纳

I walked into something similar.

My problem was that some of the files were completely missing from the Wordpress folder (I still don't know how that happened). But anyway, I got a fresh copy of wordpress, installed it, then moved my themes and reinstalled all plugins, and everything was back to normal.

Hopefully this could help you.

已采纳该答案
    评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报

相关推荐 更多相似问题