douyanzan9145 2015-07-27 18:54
浏览 326
已采纳

Wordpress - 警告:call_user_func_array()期望参数1是有效的回调

I am trying move my wordpress website from one host to another.

I downloaded the website backup and database backup from the previous host.

I uploaded the WP files to the newhost. I uploaded the database to the new host's database.

I updated wp-config.php.

Then whent I tried to access my website, I got the below error. I am very confused what goes wrong.

I got the below errors.

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wp_enqueue_scripts' not found or invalid function name in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wp_print_styles' not found or invalid function name in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wp_print_head_scripts' not found or invalid function name in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496

Also I am not able to see the admin part also.

I tried to disable plugins via database to check whether any plugin conflicts with the site. But it went in vain.

My theme stylesheet is broken. Also some of the image urls showing the older host's url. I am really confused about what is wrong?

If you need any more info, kindly ask in comments.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dosryjij88555 2015-07-27 19:45
    关注

I walked into something similar.

My problem was that some of the files were completely missing from the Wordpress folder (I still don't know how that happened). But anyway, I got a fresh copy of wordpress, installed it, then moved my themes and reinstalled all plugins, and everything was back to normal.

Hopefully this could help you.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题