PHP启动:无法在通用包装器中加载动态库和没有匹配的体系结构

我在Macbook Pro设备中使用XAMPP Web服务器,CakePHP和PHP 5.3.1。 每当我尝试通过bash cli运行cakePHP的控制台功能时,我都会收到一条PHP警告消息,该消息位于此问题的末尾。 为了解决这个问题,我对谷歌进行了一些研究,最终重新安装了CakePHP和XAMPP,然后出现了相同的PHP警告。 </ p>

最后,我被告知我有一个不兼容的问题,因为有些文件是x86而其他文件是x64! 对此的建议是我需要重新编译一些我错误地坐下并使它们兼容的文件。 据我所知,作为初学者开发人员,应用建议的解决方案以确定它是否是正确的解决方案似乎很不清楚; 特别是,就我应遵循的确切步骤而言。 </ p>

因此,我会就上一次问题的诊断是否合适寻求建议和指导? 如果它是正确的,我将不胜感激地说明了实现这一目标的步骤。如果不是,我将很高兴知道实际问题以及如何克服它</ p>

错误 bash中显示的消息如下:</ p>

PHP警告:PHP启动:无法加载动态库'/ Applications / XAMPP / xamppfiles / lib / php / php- 5.3.1 / extensions / no-debug-non-zts-20090626 / ming.so' - dlopen(/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/php-5.3.1/extensions/no-debug-non-zts- 20090626 / ming.so,9):找不到合适的图像。</ p>

找到:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/php-5.3.1/extensions/no-debug -non-zts-20090626 / ming.so:</ p>

第0行的未知通用包装器中没有匹配的体系结构</ p>
</ blockquote>

此错误消息重复24次,每次都具有上述相同的消息,但具有不同的php扩展名,即:</ p>

1. ming.so </ LI>
  2. bz2.so </ LI>
  3. curl.so </ LI>
  4. exif.so </ LI>
  5. GD 的.so </ LI>
  6. imap.so </ LI>
  7. ldap.so </ LI>
  8. mbstring.so </ LI>
  9. mysql.so </ LI>
  10. mysqli.so </ LI>
  11. pdo_mysql.so </ LI>
  12. pdo_pgsql.so </ LI>
  13. sqlite3.so </ LI>
  14. pdo_sqlite.so </ LI>
  15. pgsql.so </ LI>
  16. shmop.so </ LI>
  17. snmp.so </ LI>

18. soap.so </ LI>
  19. sockets.so </ LI>
  20. sqlite.so </ LI>
  21. xmlrpc.so </ LI>
  22. xsl.so </ li>
  23. zip.so </ li>
  24. zlib.so </ li>
    </ ol>
    </ div>

展开原文

原文

Am using XAMPP web server, CakePHP and PHP 5.3.1 in Macbook Pro device. Whenever am trying to run console feature of cakePHP through bash cli, I get a PHP warning message which is located at the end of this question. To overcome this, I did some research on Google and ended up with reinstalling CakePHP and XAMPP and yet the same PHP warning appears.

Lastly, I was told that I have an incompatibility issue as some files are x86 and others are x64! The suggestion to that was that I need to recompile some file which I sat wrongly and make them compatible. As far as my knowledge goes as beginner developer, applying the suggested solution in order to determine whether it is the right solution seems quite unclear ; particularly, in terms of the exact steps I should follow.

Therefore, I would kindly seek advices and guidance on whether the last diagnoses of the issue is the right or not? if it is right, It would be appreciated to state the step in accomplishing this.If it is not, I would be grateful to be know the actual problem and how to overcome it

the error message that appears in bash is as follow:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/php-5.3.1/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ming.so' - dlopen(/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/php-5.3.1/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ming.so, 9): no suitable image found.

Did find:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/php-5.3.1/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ming.so:

no matching architecture in universal wrapper in Unknown on line 0

this error message is repeated 24 times, each with the same message stated above, but with a different name of the php extensions, which are:

1. ming.so
  2. bz2.so
  3. curl.so
  4. exif.so
  5. gd.so
  6. imap.so
  7. ldap.so
  8. mbstring.so
  9. mysql.so
  10. mysqli.so
  11. pdo_mysql.so
  12. pdo_pgsql.so
  13. sqlite3.so
  14. pdo_sqlite.so
  15. pgsql.so
  16. shmop.so
  17. snmp.so
  18. soap.so
  19. sockets.so
  20. sqlite.so
  21. xmlrpc.so
  22. xsl.so
  23. zip.so
  24. zlib.so

doupu1957
doupu1957 找不到合适的图像可能确实意味着;没有编译为运行它的处理器/体系结构(64位)
7 年多之前 回复
dousi5358
dousi5358 这些文件存在吗?例如,通过sudo返回的内容是找到\-nameming.so.如果找到它们,您可能需要使用正确的位置更新php.ini文件。除此之外,为什么不使用预先在Mac上构建的默认apache/php安装?
7 年多之前 回复
Csdn user default icon
上传中...
上传图片
插入图片
抄袭、复制答案,以达到刷声望分或其他目的的行为,在CSDN问答是严格禁止的,一经发现立刻封号。是时候展现真正的技术了!
立即提问
相关内容推荐