drl37530 2013-11-21 08:52
浏览 75

如何根据页面网址从数据库填充页面上的表单字段?

Hello first I’d like to say, please excuse my ignorance to this all, as I’m very new to this all. I just started and still trying to understand this.

So far I have a database set up and I’m trying to retrieve values from a database to fill in a form on a page when it loads. The record or row/values that need to be retrieved from a database depend on the page’s URL.

I’m ok with html and css but still trying to learn more about jquery, JavaScript, sql, php and so on and so forth. I realize I have a ways to go and honestly some of the guides and tutorials online are kind of confusing because everyone has a different way of coding. So I’m a bit confused.

I’ve included a simple chart to breakdown what I’m trying to do.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/ezMBm.png

If someone could point me in the right direction I’d be really grateful! Thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drgwsx8405 2014-09-03 13:56
    关注

If I understand you well, you want to setup a form and populate some fields of this form with a query forms a database, the primary key of the record being relative to the url.

The first step is to build the url, you can pass some parameters to an url by adding a ? at the end of the url followed by the parameter name, the = sign and the parameter value. If you have more than one parameter, you should separate each parameter with the sign &.

So your url could be something like this : www.examplesite.com/page&.html?key=key_A1

Then, you'll have to choose if you want to build the page on the server side with a language like php, in which case you retrieve the parameter, query the database, build the html form and send it to the client.

You can also go client side with plain javascript or jquery, in which case you will still have to do some server side programming to query the database but will use an ajax call to get the data and will populate the fields in Javascript or JQuery.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥20 sim800c模块 at指令及平台
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入