dsfsdf7852 2018-09-03 14:15 采纳率: 100%
浏览 84
已采纳

PHP内部Web服务器服务的意外字符可能是什么原因?

I am running the PHP internal web server inside a Docker container based on Alpine 3.8.

This serves a simple page, which is:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
    <head>
        <title>Test page</title>
    </head>
    <body>
        <div>
            This is a 'hello world' for my CD container.
        </div>
        <p>
            Version: <?php echo getenv('CD_DEMO_VERSION') ?>
        </p>
        <p>
            GUID: <?php echo file_get_contents(__DIR__ . '/guid.txt') ?>
        </p>
    </body>
</html>

I have this in a CircleCI build process, and a PHPUnit reads the HTML using simplexml_load_string() in order to check it is working. Most of the time it is fine, but occasionally it is adding control-character cruft either to the start or the end of the HTML, causing the HTML parsing to fail. I would say this happens 10% of the time, so it is hard to replicate. It does not seem to happen locally.

In this build process I am waiting for the web server to start up, so I don't think there is a race-condition happening here.

If the cruft occurs at the start, it looks like this (my output swaps carriage returns to the symbol, this is not seen by the XML processor):

^@^@<html>⏎    <head>⏎        <title>Test page</title>⏎    </head>⏎    <body>⏎        <div>⏎            This is a 'hello world' for my CD container.⏎        </div>⏎        <p>⏎            Version:         </p>⏎        <p>⏎            GUID: 47294362a6154e9a5397a9f9b72cefe1d349ec2e31de12e6084746a084e4e4ef        </p>⏎    </body>⏎</html>

If the cruft appears at the end, it looks like this:

<!DOCTYPE html>⏎<html>⏎    <head>⏎        <title>Test page</title>⏎    </head>⏎    <body>⏎        <div>⏎            This is a 'hello world' for my CD container.⏎        </div>⏎        <p>⏎            Version:         </p>⏎        <p>⏎            GUID: a721f44d05e93debb593eef135fc664fb6b0d3aa6a04d50af7f17339d0d75399        </p>⏎    </body>⏎</html>⏎^@^@

I don't know if these are actual circumflexes and at symbols, or whether this is just how the random stuff is rendered to my screen.

It looks like the web server is serving a UTF-8 character set header.

I think my PHPUnit test is relevant, so I will add it here. Due to a way in which CircleCI works, I cannot publish a Docker port on the outside of a container, so I am using docker exec to do an HTTP operation from the inside:

public function testApp()
{
    // Get the page and convert it to an XML object
    $html = $this->getWebPage();

// CI is giving me some parsing issues, so let's see it
    echo str_replace("
", "⏎", $html);

$doc = simplexml_load_string($html);
    $message = trim((string) $doc->body->div);

$this->assertEquals(
        "This is a 'hello world' for my CD container.",
        $message
    );
}

protected function getWebPage()
{
    $output = $return = null;
    $command = sprintf(
        'docker exec -ti %s php -r "echo file_get_contents(\'http://localhost\');"',
        escapeshellarg($this->getRepoName())
    );
    exec($command, $output, $return);

// Check return value first
    if ($return)
    {
        throw new RuntimeException(
            sprintf(
                'Returned a failure exit code %d on Docker operation',
                $return
            )
        );
    }

$imploded = implode(PHP_EOL, $output);

return $imploded;
}

Update

I have updated to Apache 2.4.x inside Alpine 3.8, and to my great surprise, I get exactly the same problem. So, it turns out not to be the PHP web server.

I have also tried Alpine 3.7, same result again. I tried Ubuntu 18.10, same again.

I have tried php -r with file_get_contents() and wget as HTTP devices inside the container.

I am now minded to think that capturing stdout from docker exec is at fault. I assume that if I set up my tests in another image and run the containers with Docker Compose, it will probably work. Or, I could use docker exec, write to a container file, and then fish the file out with docker cp.

It'd still be fascinating to know what is going wrong, though.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongliehuan3925 2018-09-20 10:32
    关注

As I surmised in the question, this was fixed by doing a docker exec and redirecting the stdout to a temporary file in the container. I then used docker cp to fish the file out of the container back to the host.

I didn't find out what caused the strange text artefacts, and wonder if it could be specific to CircleCI.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
  • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?
  • ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:差异分析前数据准备,报错Error in data[, sampleName1] : subscript out of bounds请问怎么解决呀以下是全部代码:
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)