dpy15285 2011-03-27 03:06
浏览 38
已采纳

帮助awk截断和填充

I have a long list of Unicode values that are semi-colon delimited. Here's an example:

E0027;TAG APOSTROPHE;Cf;0;BN;;;;;N;;;;;

All I need is the "E0027;" part.

So I first need to drop everything in the line AFTER the first semicolon, but in some cases the semicolon is after 4 digits, in other cases, (as above) it's after 5. If it were the same throughout I'd just truncate after a fixed number of chars. I've found lots of examples for doing various manipulations with awk but no regular expressions that seem to fit this particular case. Does anyone know what the proper syntax is? The logic is merely to keep everything BEFORE the first semicolon and to drop everything after it.

Then, for the resulting file, I need to add a leading 0 to the line if the number is only 4 chars. So for example:

8A9B;

Should become:

08A9B;

But the 5 digit values (such as the first example) should remain as is...no leading zero.

(Though would an extra leading zero make a difference if I'm using these values in HTML? Would it matter if I had:

&#x0E0027

Instead of:

&#xE0027

If these will be parsed identically by PHP and won't make a difference, I guess the latter part isn't so important (though with thousands of extra zeros it will bloat the size of the code.)

Thank you for any help in advance!

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dpv46227 2011-03-27 03:35
    关注
    awk -F';' '$0=length($1)<5?"0" $1 FS:$1 FS'

Proof of Concept

$ echo "8A9B;TAG APOSTROPHE;Cf;0;BN;;;;;N;;;;;" | awk -F';' '$0=length($1)<5?"0" $1 FS:$1 FS'
    08A9B;

$ echo "E0027;TAG APOSTROPHE;Cf;0;BN;;;;;N;;;;;" | awk -F';' '$0=length($1)<5?"0" $1 FS:$1 FS'
    E0027;

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3