dongqian0763 2009-05-12 09:06
浏览 58
已采纳

一个cron作业会杀死最后一个cron执行吗?

I have a cron job the executes a PHP script. The cron is setup to run every minute, this is done only for testing purposes. The PHP script it is executing is designed to convert videos uploaded to the server by users to a flash format (eg... .flv). The script executes fine when manually doing it via command line, however when executing via cron it starts fine but after one minute it just stops.

It seems that when the next cron is executed it "kills" the last cron execution. I added the following PHP function:

ignore_user_abort(true);

In hopes that it would not abort the last execution, I tested setting the cron to run every 5 minutes, which works fine, however a conversion of a video may take over 5 minutes so I need to figure out why its stoping when another cron is executed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

EDIT: My cron looks like:

*/1 * * * * php /path_to_file/convert.php
  • 写回答

3条回答

• douying0108 2009-05-12 09:29
    关注

I don't think cron kills any processes. However, cron isn't really suitable for long running processes. What may be happening here is that your script tramples all over itself when it is executed multiple times. For example, both PHP processes may be trying to write to the same file at the same time.

First, make sure you not only look in the php error log but also try to capture output from the PHP file itself. E.g:

*/1 * * * * * php /path/to/convert.php & >> /var/log/convert.log

You could also use a simplistic lockfile to ensure that convert.php isn't executed multiple times. Something like:

if (file_exists('/tmp/convert.lock')) {
        exit();
    }

touch('/tmp/convert.lock');
    // convert here
    unlink('/tmp/convert.lock');

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题