duande3134 2012-04-19 13:48
浏览 342
已采纳

如何将任意数字转换为rgb颜色?

I have an application that has about one hundred users. We have a calender view in which every user can have multiple entries. Every entry of the same user should have the same color, but different users should have different colors. At the moment we have manually defined about 25 colors in an array, and the color a user gets is determined by

$color = $colors[$userid % count($colors)];

We don't want to manually add colors for every new user, and selecting a color for each user seems a bit tedious too.

Is there a simple function to map a number (the users id) to a color (preferably RGB)? The next question that rises is; Is there a way to limit the function to a certain types of colors (ie. only colors in which white letters are readable)?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongsheng8664 2012-04-19 14:00
    关注

I don't have a solution, per se, but a suggestion.

First, since you want each user's colors to be unique but random, you could get started with some kind of numerical hash function. That gets you a random number that's most likely unique. if your hash function is decent and your users are in the hundreds that should suffice.

Now you need to turn that into colors, preferably on the dark end of the spectrum. If you go with RGB, You need three numbers. To keep them dark, lets say you keep the total or R, G and B under 200. That's a guess, of course, but it should be pretty dark. Pick a random number [index] between 1 and 3 - that's the R, G or B you're going to start with. Get a number between 0 and 200, and set record it for color[index1]. Now pick one of the remaining indexes, 1-3. For this, pick a number between 0 and color[index1] that you already have. Set the remaining number to 200-color[index1]-color[index2]. Now you have a randomish RGB value that should contrast with white.

I realize I never got much use from that hash function up front - maybe ditch it and just use the userid as a random(seed).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 逻辑谓词和消解原理的运用
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备