douliangli6407 2012-04-30 09:29
浏览 103
已采纳

PHP如何unescape HTML

I have some pages that are stored in databases. For security purposes, all the pages is escaped before saved into the DB, but then when i print the page, the HTML-tags are still escaped. Like this

<a href=\"mypage.se\" alt=\"\">Link</a>

Obviously, that doesn't work very well, so how do i unescape the pages? I've tried with html_entity_decode without any success.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongwen5019 2012-04-30 09:32
    关注

While data should be escaped before inserting it into the database, it shouldn't still be escaped when you take it out. The root cause of your problem is that it is being escaped twice between collection and examining it after it comes out of the database.

You should track down why it is being escaped twice and fix that.

That may leave the existing data broken though (it depends on if the data is being escaped twice on the way in or if it is being escaped on the way out of the database with magic_quotes_runtime). If so, you will need to clean it up. That form of escaping has nothing to do with HTML and can be reversed with stripslashes.

The clean up will look something like:

1. SELECT * from database_table
    2. Create a prepared UPDATE statement to update a row
    3. foreach row stripslashes on the data that was double escaped, pass the data to the prepared statement
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错